Are you speaking to your audience in a way that they understand? When you tweet do people listen? Do they take action? Do your tweets help you increase brand equity, generate leads and sales? Are your tweets helping you grow community and nurture relationships? Are your tweets helping you increase the ROI of all of your content marketing, digital and brand marketing?
If you answer no to any of these questions then you have incredible opportunity to fix the problem and turn every answer listed above into a yes.
Could it be that you are over automating your tweets? Maybe you are speaking to your audience like a robot vs being a human. Maybe you are over selling? Or maybe your tweets are all about you and it’s obvious you are only using social media and Twitter to blast noise about yourself.Newsflash: You can not fake relevancy or caring using social media. Your audience knows.Click To Tweet
The concept of people buying from people was not invented by Facebook or any other social network. People have been connecting with other people in human ways for centuries. We communicate, we share, we help one another.
Social media is really no different if you think about it. It’s just a medium for us to do the same. Social networks such as Twitter, simply enable us to more easily connect with other human beings.Social media enables and empowers us as humans and as brands to inspire, connect with and help our audience achieve success. Inspire - connect - achieve! Click To Tweet
Just because you can spam and automate every message on Twitter 24/7 doesn’t mean that you should.
Instead of logging on to Twitter each day and thinking… how can I get people to read my blog, watch my video or buy from me, we should be thinking how can I empower, inspire and help my audience be and do more.
Would you like to…
- Connect with your audience in a human way?
- More quickly earn trust with your target audience?
- Provide your audience massive amounts of value via your tweets and content you create on other platforms such as your blog, YouTube channel?
- More quickly establish thought leadership in your niche or industry?
- Generate more qualified leads?
- Increase sales?
- Increase ROI of every marketing dollar you spend?
- Become the “go to” source of information for your industry and niche?
Take a listen to the 224th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn 10 easy ways to humanize your tweets!
Take a listen to episode 224 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn the following:
- 10 ways to humanize your tweets
- How to connect with your audience in multiple ways via one 140 character tweet by tappig into emotion, empowerment, etc.
- Why you must listen more than you talk when it comes to social media
- Why you can’t fake caring or fake relevancy on the social networks
- Why your over automation of tweets may be hurting your brand more than helping
- How to balance automation with real-time engagement
- How to make time to connect with your audience in a human way
- Importance of varying the types of content you share on Twitter (video, images, text etc.)
- How to become a curation expert by sharing 3rd party content
- Tapping into the power of the OPC – other people’s content and community
- Tips to humanize your visual brand – personal profile image, colors, header etc.
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (worksheet to help you develop your Twitter Persona)
- How to humanize your brand with data and social media insights
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal and Business Brand (white paper)
- Conversion Rate Optimization: 20 Factors Impacting Your Sales and ROI
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell
- Talk Human to Me – 20 Tips to Humanize Your Brand
- Brand Humanization: Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency
- 8 Foundations to Build an Emotional Brand
- Twitter Pinned Tweet: How and Why to Use it For Business
- How to Use Twitter Video to Inspire & Connect with Your Audience
- Twitter Automation Strategies
- How to Maximize Business Results with Twitter Marketing (episode 174)
- 8 Twitter Tips to Maximize Time and ROI of Twitter
- Twitter in a Nutshell
- Twitter Lists in a Nutshell
Additional Training and Free webinars: We are also launching a comprehensive training program that will dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor